The Flow Force simple box construction “A” Frame Bin has been designed for crane lifting operations, allowing the design even more flexibility. Uses have been in the marine fields for removal of waste material from ships holds, and the construction industry on high rise buildings. All crane rated bins have a PFC 230 x 75 parallel frame that the bin is built on and around. This design parameter is dictated by the truck loading system employed in Australia. In addition, crane lifting lugs are welded into the frame work on either side of the bin.
All Flow Force constructed Bins are fully welded inside and out and are issued with certificates of construction as required by Australia Standards.
All Bins have the S.W.L or W.L.L welded into the frame with serial numbers that are logged by Flow Force Australia.
Features found on all Hook Bins include but not limited to:-
1. Rear Fabricated steel wheels to allow free rolling access when picking up or lowering the bin.
2. All bins are fitted with a side opening full access rear door.
3. The multi latching lock system on all rear doors.
4. Tarp tie down rail running the full length and rear of the bin.
5. On 15m³ and bigger, access ladders are fitted.
6. The standard finish applied to the product is enamel paint.
7. Structural design and material selection of these units are in accordance with AS2359.1.
8. Welded fabrication of the product is in accordance with AS 1554.1 SP.
1. Mechanicaly operated tarps.
2. 2 Pac paint finish.
3. Fully rubber sealed rear door,(for liquid waste.)
4. Electrically operated augers for even waste displacement.
5. Ultra sonic level detection.
6. Fully enclosed units with chutes.
7. Crane rated lifting lugs.